Saturday, July 25, 2015

New Colors and a Public Venue!

Entwined on Bounce Sock
Busy, busy, busy. That's how my summer has been so far. Not that I'm complaining though; I feel like I've managed to accomplish some of what I set out to do and I feel like I have some direction in my life.


L - R: Miss Piggy, Life Aquatic,
Echo, and Swirling Vortex of Entropy

In between trips to South Carolina and Pennsylvania I've dyed up some new colorways and I am very pleased with my results. Some of the yarns pictured in the blog today are already loaded in my Etsy shop while others are waiting until after Art in the Park on August 2nd. 



Soiree L - R: Swirling Vortex of
Entropy, Echo, and Life Aquatic
In addition to new colorways I have also added a new yarn base, Soiree. Soiree is a singles construction fingering weight yarn that is a 70 / 30 blend of superwash merino and silk. Not only is Soiree incredibly soft with a gorgeous sheen; it takes up dye beautifully.


Back to getting ready for next weekend. If anyone is near Hastings, Nebraska on Sunday, August 2nd, I'll be at Art in the Park at Libs Park with my hand dyed yarns, some hand knit and hand woven items, and stitch markers.






No comments:

Post a Comment